Careers at DMI Peace River Pulp Division
The DMI Peace River Pulp Division (PRPD) is an integral part of the Canadian forest products industry, providing the North-West, Alberta region with approximately 300 jobs while sustainably managing the forests. We offer a wide range of career opportunities for students, new graduates and experienced professionals. A career at DMI PRPD offers an opportunity for growth, meaningful work and a collaborative learning environment. Throughout your career you will be supported by a team of highly skilled professionals and provided the self-motivating environment needed to make your goals achievable.
Our Team – What We Look For – Why Work For Us
DMI PRPD primarily seeks individuals with experience and education in forestry, trades and technology, operations, engineering, science and business. We continue to support our local hiring area with a recruitment strategy focused on the Peace Region however, we will seek candidates outside of this area when needed. We work hard to offer you continued incentives, which is why we have been recognized as one of Alberta’s top employers. Picture Yourself as Part of our Team:
- Flexible work schedules, offering a work life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Defined benefit registered pension plan, flexible pension plan and registered retirement savings plan.
- Comprehensive benefit plan including healthcare, dental, long-term disability and accident insurance.
- Wellness and employee assistance programs.
- Safety focused work environment.
- Social society and team member engagement benefits.
Current Job Opportunities
There are no current competitions. Please monitor this page for future opportunities.
Completed resumes, together with all the necessary supporting documents, should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the Human Resources Department:
By Mail: PRPD Postal Bag 4400, Pulp Mill Site, Peace River, AB T8S 1V7 By Fax: 780-624-7040